Friday 16 March 2012

Mother's Day cards

This is a selection of Mother's Day card I have made.

For my first card I used a Martha Stewart punch-all-over the page punch for the background lace effect. The flowers were stamped using Everything Eleanor stamp set from Stampin' Up. I used my Cricut to cut the wording. To finish I added pearls and crystal Stickles.



For my second card I used a cute Penny Black image. I coloured the image with ProMarkers. I used Spellbinders die to cut the circles and scalloped circle which I attached the hedgehog to with foam pads. The flowers were cut with a Cuttlebug Flower die. To finish I added a bow, gold Stickles and gems.



My final card used a Craftwork Cards diecut Floral which I coloured with ProMarkers. I added this and the patterned paper to a Craftwork Card easel card blank.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Georgina three beautiful cards, wow you have been busy, I like them all hugs Elaine

coops said...

stunning cards gerogina.all so gorgeous :D

xx coops xx