Thursday 8 March 2012

Lulu's daisies



This is my card for this week's The theme is 'ribbon and lace'.

The stamp I used for the card is Lulu's Garden of Daisies by Stamping Bella. I begun by stamping the image with a black Memento ink pad. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I drew around a circle die and cut around the line leaving part of the image that went over the edge. I mounted this onto a circles cut with Nestabilities circle and Lacey Circles dies.



I cut a square of pink daisy paper for the background. Across the patterned paper I added a strip of white card cut with a Memory Box Piesta Tile die. Before adding this to a square card blank I also added a strip of pink ribbon across the panel and a bow.



The flowers were cut with a Cuttlebug Flowers dies. The centres are just punched circles of yellow card. To finsih the card I added faux stitching and a circle greeting from Craftwork Cards.

6 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a pretty card. xx

Unknown said...

Sweet image Georgina I love all those flowers.
Hugs Elaine

Tina said...

Pretty card. Tinaxx

mags said...

Really lovely card. Great image and colours. Love the flowers.
Mags
x

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.the image is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Karen said...

Really lovely Georgina, such pretty colours too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx