Saturday, 24 March 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday



This is a 2nd birthday card I made using the lovely Flossie & Butterflies stamp and the new Save the Date stamp set both from Little Claire.

I begun my stamping the cute Flossie image. I coloured her in with ProMarkers. I cut her out and attached the image to a panel of brown card.



I covered a card blank with panels of pink pattern paper and brown card. The scalloped edges were cut using Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop Edgeabilities. I used two Memory Box dies for shapes on my card. Macarena Corner for the brown corner designs and Fancy Blossoms for the cream flowers.



For the greeting I used the new 'Save the Date' stamp set which I designed for Little Claire. I stamped the circle edge first with a brown ink pad. Then I added the '2' in the centre using a pink ink pad. I cut out the greeting and mounted it onto a circle of brown card which was die cut using Lacey Circles Nestabilities. I added this to the card with foam pads.

To finish the card I added brown Cosmic Shimmer PVC glue to the centre of the butterflies and cream flowers and Glossy Accents to the buttons on the dress.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely card - may have to have a closer look at the sentiment stamps and add them to my wish list!

Elaine said...

What a stunner Georgina ,
a lovely card , as for the border, I have just made a card this morning with the exact same border SNAP !!
Ive been away a few days and am catching up , I love all your recent posts you are doing so well
hugs Elaine

stacky said...

really lovely card love all the extra details must have taken you ages xx

Wendy Fraser said...

So pretty, I love pink and chocolate together xx

coops said...

so gorgeous georgina.really pretty colours and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx