Tuesday 27 March 2012

Wedding roses



I used one of favourite stamps set for this card, 'A rose is a rose' from Stampin' Up. Unfortunately the set has now been retired. Out of all my stamp sets (and I have quite a few, haha) this is probably one of my most use. A card made with this set near fails to please me. It ideal for so many occasions.



Each flower and leaf is stamped separately and then cut out before adding to the card blank. I used Rose Red and Pretty in Pink ink pads for the flowers. For the leaves I used Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz ink pads all from Stampin' Up. I used a Stamp-a-ma-jog to line up the coloured sections so they match-up. I used my Cricut to cut the wording. To finish I added small dots around the edge and pink gems.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

So beautiful Georgina, lovely stamp.
Wendy xx

Karen said...

absolutely stunning

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Georgina I love the faux stitching around the edges and I love the colours Hugs Elaine

Wendy Fraser said...

Stunning card, I see why you love those stamps xx

mags said...

Beautiful card. Such a lovely stamp.
Mags
x