Wednesday 27 April 2011

Clare's weekly challenge - inspiration



This is my card for Clare's weekly challenge on the DoCrafts website. This weeks challenge was a photo inspiration challenge. The photo was of a woodland so I chose to use DoCraft's 'Woodland folk' range of stamps and papers for the card.

I begun by stamping the woodland scene on a circle of smooth white card. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I added highlights with glitter Sakura pens. I mounted this image onto a scalloped circle of brown card.



I cut a panel of brown card for the background onto this I added a panel of flower pattern paper from the same 'Woodland folk' range. I added a strip of brown ribbon across the panels. The panel was then added to the card and I added pink dots around the border. To finish the card I added a greeting and flowers with foam pads.

2 comments:

Sue - said...

That is such a sweet card! Love it

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.your paper is really pretty and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx