Tuesday 5 April 2011

Sneak Peek: New 'Spikey Flowers & Bistro' stamps

More sneak peeks! These three cards were made with the new 'Spikey Flowers' and 'Bistro' sets of stamps from Little Claire's. These are more designs that will be launched on Create and Craft this Thursday, 7 April, at 11am.



My first card uses the 'Spikey Flowers' set. I stamped the corner stamp in two corners of a panel of smooth white card. I also stamped the flowers again separately. I coloured them all in the ProMarkers. I added Glossy Accents to the centres. I added the separate flowers to the panel with foam pads. I mounted the white panel onto layers of pink and brown card. This were all added to a Karft card blank. To finish I added Faux stitching and a wording cut with my Cricut.



My second card uses the 'Spikey Flowers' set again. I stamped the flower stamp along a panel of smooth white card. I added colour with ProMarkers and Stickles. I punched the bottom edge with a Stampin' Up punch. I cut more panels of pink and white card and punched these too. The panels were layers up. I added a strip of ribbon and a bow before adding to a card blank. To finish I added a peel-off greeting from Little Claire's.



My third card was made using the tree stamp from the 'Bistro' set. I stamped this on a panel of smooth white card. I coloured it in with ProMarkers. I stamped the leaves sections again which were coloured in a added the tree with foam pads. The tree was added to a panel of red card. I added a strip of ribbon and a bow before adding to a card blank. To finished I stamped the greeting.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab selection of cards, Mary x

Gaynor said...

Your cards are beautiful Georgina,,,,,I love how you have used the Spikey Flower set. xxGaynor

Donna Mosley said...

Fab cards Georgina. Love the border you've created with the spikey flowers set.

Donna x

coops said...

beautiful cards georgina.fab stamps :D

xx coops xx

Little Claire said...

Such lovely cards, thank you Georgina - hope you can get to see Steve tomorrow xxx