Monday 25 April 2011

Wedding Day purple and swirls



This is a Wedding card I have made using products from Craftwork Cards.

I started by cutting two panels of coloured paper from the 'grape and grey' range. These were mounted either side of a panel of silver card. I added two strips of dark purple ribbon and one strip of light purple ribbon across the coloured panels. I attached this to a Scallop Edge card blank.



I added a decorate silver frame from the 'Glamour' range and a wedding greeting with foam pads. I added two light purple Candi to the card with foam pads. I added diamond and light purple gems. To finish the card I added silver dots around the edge of the card.

1 comment:

coops said...

beautiful card georgina.i love the foiled backing paper and great sentiment :D

xx coops xx