Monday 4 July 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge 14



This is my card for this week's Simply Stampin' blog challenge. This week's challenge was a colour challenge - Whisper White, Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Peach Parfait. As I don't have Peach Parfait I have used Only Orange instead.

The stamp set I used for the flowers was Greenhouse Garden by Stampin' Up. I stamped the flowers in Rich Razzleberry and Only Orange. I inked up the stamps and stamped the flower twice to get a light and dark coloured image. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the flower detail which I stamped in Rich Razzleberry.



I stamped the label in Rich Razzleberry. The stamp is from the Baby Blossoms set. I used my Only Orange marker pen to colour around the edges. I added the stamped elements to a square of Night of Navy card. I added this onto panel of white and Only Orange coloured card.

5 comments:

coops said...

beautiful card georgina.stunning flowers and colours :D

xx coops xx

Luci said...

Lovely use of the colors in the challenge!

cardsandacuppa said...

A great take on this weeks challenge at Simply Stampin' Challenges Georgina! Love it :-)
Hugs xx

Caroline said...

What a lovely looking card, thank you for joining in this week at Simply Stampin Challenge x

Unknown said...

The flowers look beautiful, a perfect way to use this weeks challenge colours at Simply Stampin', thanks for joining us again. xx