Saturday 16 July 2011

Little Claire's DT - challenge 11 card



This is my DT card for the Little Claire's monthly blog challenge. The theme of the new challenge, challenge 11, is 'Things With Wings'.

The photo below shows the wonderful prize on offer. It consists of one of the new stamp sets, lots of lovely papers, brads and design team make sheets from Little Claire.



I used two Little Claire's stamps for the card. The owls are Claire's Owls stamp and the greeting is from the The Right Time... stamp set.

I stamped the owl with black Memento ink pad and coloured them in with ProMarkers. I cut out the owls and attached them to a heart shape of pink card. I cut a square of dark pink card using Nestabilites Lacy Squares.



I cut panels of white and heart patterned paper for the background. I stamped the greeting onto the white panel. I added a strip of pink ribbon across the panels and also a bow.



I made a button from three layers of heart shaped pink card. I used my Croc-o-dile to add the holes. I added a layer of Glossy Accents to the top. This was them added to a square card blank. To finish I added faux stitching.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fab card, Love the little heart detail, must try that, Mary x