Friday 22 July 2011

Oh little town...



These two cards were made with a new stamp from Little Claire called 'Oh little twon of Bethlehem...'. This stamp will be launched the end of next week.

For the first card (below) I used, for the first time, my AquaMarkers. I've had them for months but never got around to using them until now. I was very impressed with the finished effect and how easy they were to use. I though a softer watercolour effect would be suitable for this style of image rather then strong coloured ProMarkers. The greeting is also a stamp available from Little Claire. The background texture was stamped onto the Kraft card. The stamp I used is from Stampin' Up and it's called Sanded.



For my second card I used watercolour pencils to colour in the stamped image. The textured card blank gave a lovely effect to the coloured image. The greeting is a peel off from Little Claire.

No comments: