Wednesday 20 July 2011

I love ProMarkers - challenge 75



This is my card for this week's I Love ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme of this week's challenge is Christmas In July!

The cute owl stamp (Little George) and greeting circle stamps (Red Gingham - Christmas Text) are by Red Gingham Designs which are exclusively available from Little Claire.



I begun my stamping George with black Memento ink pad. I coloured him in with ProMarkers. I added Stickles to the sky and holly berries. I added Polar White Flowersoft to the fur on his hat. I used Nestabilities to cut him and the white and silver frames out.

I covered a square card blank with dark blue card. Onto this I added panels of silver card and spotty paper. Across the card I added strip of blue and spotty paper.

I stamped the greeting circle with blank ink and mounted it on a scalloped circle. The circle was cut with Lacy Circles Nestabilities.



I used snowflakes Nestabilities to cut the white and pale blue snowflakes. I added a thin layer of diamond Stickles to the white snowflakes. These were attached to the card with foam pads.

To finish the card I added dark blue Candi by Craftwork Cards and small sliver dots with a silver Papermania pen.

2 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.the image is fab and stunning colours and design :D

xx coops xx

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, that image is so cute and I love the fur on his hat, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x