Wednesday 13 July 2011

Thank you Dahlia



This card features one of the new Red Gingham - Sentiments Mix circle stamps available from Little Claire.

I begun by stamping the flower image. The stamp I used was
PomPom Dahlia by Little Claire. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I added highlights with a Sakura pen. I mounted this onto a panel of pink card.



I cut a large panel of dark pink card for the background onto this I added strips of white and pink card. I made buttons from layers of Kraft card circles. I punched the holes using a Croc-o-dile. I added Glossy Accents to the top of each button. Once they were dry I threaded them onto a strip of ribbon before adding them to the card.

To finish I stamped one of the Red Gingham circles sentiments with my black Memento ink pad and added it to the card.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this the sentiments are super, Mary X

Gaynor said...

Beautiful card Georgina.....I love the dahlia stamp from Little Claire plus the new sentiment of course. xxGaynor