Tuesday 20 July 2010

Wedding hearts and flowers



This is a wedding card I've made using a couple of favourite things at the moment - kraft card and mini tags.

I covered a card blank with Craftwork Cards pink hearts patterned paper from their 'Sugar & spice' range. I used my Cricut to cut square of white and Kraft card.

I punched hearts from white and dusty pink card using Stampin' Up heart punch. After decoration these were added with foam pads. I decorated each square panel differently. The tags designs are Tiny Tags stamps by Stampin' Up. I punched them out using Stampin' Up medium jewelry tag punch.



I used a gold Brilliance ink pad to stamp the hearts. This stamp is from Darling Dots set by Stampin' Up. I added dots to the main hearts with a gold Sakura pen.



This heart stamp is from Simply Said set by Stampin' Up. The background was stamped with a gold Brilliance ink pad. The coloured hearts were stamped with a black Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. I added highlights with a gold Sakura pen.



The flower stamp is from Tiny Tags set by Stampin' Up. The background was stamped with a sepia VersaFine ink pad.



The background was stamped with a gold Brilliance ink pad. The large gold heart was stamped and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. The heart stamp was from Simply Said set by Stampin' Up.

3 comments:

MissyB said...

Hi,

Really love this card, and i love the colours, i have a cricut and it's fab.

missyb x

Helen said...

Beautiful card - it works really well together.

Helen x

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina, the little hearts are fab and i love the tiny tags.
xx coops xx