Tuesday 27 July 2010

Friendship Card



This is the card I made for the July Friendship Card swap on the DoCrafts website.



The girl stamp is from a set by Pergamano called Flower Girls. She was stamped with a Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers.I used Nestabilities to cut her and the scalloped frame out. I added highlights with gold Dimension Pearls.



I stamped one of the background panels using the flowers stamp from Stampin' Up Tiny Tags set. The other patterned background papers are by DoCrafts and Craftwork Cards. The tags were stamped using the Tiny Tags stamp set and punched out using the Medium Jewelry Tag punch by Stampin' Up.



The flower was punched using Marianne CreaTables dies. I threaded ribbon through the slits in the flower. It was attached to the card with a brad.

5 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful - gorgeous image and I love those little tags you've used.

Helen x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Georgina, I just love your card, great colours, beautiful image and those little tags are so cute, are they SU ones? If yes, have been meaning to buy them, lol! hugs Heidi xx

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.i love the image and your colouring is fab.great colours and layout.

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Georgina, such lovely colouring and I really like your layout x

Maria Moorhouse said...

Your designs are an inspiration, i love evrything you make! x