Saturday 7 August 2010

I love ProMarkers - challenge 26



This is my card for this week's I love ProMarkers challenge blog. This week's challenge was a sketch challenge and you could only use a maximum of three colours.



I used my new Chinese Tilda stamp. I been waiting weeks for her to arrive so I couldn't wait to use her. She was stamped with Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. I drew around an oval nestabilities and cut Tilda out leaving the secions of her that were out side the oval. I used an scalloped oval nestabilites for the brown frame. This was later attached to the card with foam pads.



I cut a large square of brown card for the background. Onto this I added a square of pink patterned paper. The centre lace piece was punched using a wide Martha Stewart flower punch. The tan flowers were also punched with a Martha Stewart punch. These were attached to the card with brads. To finish I added a brown bow.

10 comments:

Karen said...

Awwww this is very pretty Georgina, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Anonymous said...

This is so very pretty, Georgina. I love the colour combination, and the backing paper is beautiful x

Susie said...

Gorgeous card hun, ooh I love this Tilda, might have to get hold of her!!

Hugs
Susie xx

Julie said...

A lovely card with a fab oriental theme. Lovely colours too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - I've just bought this stamp too but haven't had the chance to use it yet.

Helen x

Tine said...

I hadn't seen this particular Tilda before. Great job of colouring her too. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Georgina, love the colour combo you've used. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

coops said...

stunning card georgina.the new tilda is fabby and i really love your colour combo and layout/

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

That's just lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

My name is Wynneth said...

Such a lovely card Georgina, I love this new Tilda - just got her myself! Well worth the wait! Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x