Tuesday 17 August 2010

Flowers, just for you



This is my card that I'm entering into this week's,
1. Lili of the Valley Challenge. The theme of the challenge was to reflect a season. I chose summer so I used bright colours and flowers.
2. Clare's Weekly Challenge. This was an inspiration challenge so I used the spots and the bright blue colour from the photo.



I used my 'Teddy with bouquet' LOTV stamp for my card. He was stamped with a Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. I stamped the image again and cut out the tag, arms and some of the flowers. I added these to the card with foam pads.I added gold Stickles to the centre of the flowers.

I used Nestabilities to cut out the Teddy and the birthday greeting. I added white dots with a white Sakura pen.



I cut a large panel of blue card for the background. I attached spotty paper to blue card. The paper was from Forever Friends range. The edge was punched using my Martha Stewart deep flower punch. I added additional hole with a screw punch and then threaded ribbon through the holes. To finish I added a bow.

1 comment:

CraftyC said...

So pretty. A lovely 30th birthday card. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex