Monday 9 August 2010

Christmas at Little Claire's part two

This is part two of my selection of Christmas cards made with the new range of stamps from Little Claire Designs.



My first card for today uses the 'Warmest Christmas Wishes' stamp set. This was stamped with a Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. I added Stickles for a bit of festive sparkle. I used nestabilities to cut the frames. The gold strip was punched with a Martha Stewart punch. I threaded ribbon through the holes and also added a bow tied from the same ribbon. The greeting was stamped using white craft ink pad by Stampin' Up.



My second card uses the 'We Three Cats' stamp set. Again I used ProMarkers to colour in the cats. I added white flock to their hats with a Quickie glue pen. The parcels were also stamped using a section of 'The Most Wonderful Time of the Year' stamp set also by Little Claire.




My last card for today uses the 'Christmas Pals' stamp. I wanted a tartan theme for the card to be in keeping with the little westie's jacket. I kept to a colour scheme of mostly red and green and also added a tartan ribbon to finish. The greeting was a peel-off also by Little Claire.

7 comments:

Heike said...

These are all fab cards. x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Georgina, Lovely second set of cards, great papers, love the tartan! hugs Heidi xx

Louise said...

Great cards Georgina and I love the way that you have stacked the presents up x

Susie said...

Love these cards, they are all fab! Great colour schemes x

Hugs
Susie xx

Unknown said...

These cards are superb. I love how you used the parcels with the cats. Mary x

Helen said...

More great cards! I really like the three cats one and your card made with it is lovely.

Helen x

coops said...

brilliant cards georgina.the images are really fab.i love the cats one :)

xx coops xx