Friday 20 May 2011

Fab 'n' Funky challenge 73



This is my card for this week's Fab 'n' Funky challenge blog. The theme of this week's challenge was make your own blooms. To make my blooms I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Rose Creations cutting dies.

I begun my cutting out all the red flower layers using the cutting dies. I used the same set of dies to cut out the leaves. I then used Cuttlebug swirl and Swiss dots embossing folders to emboss the flowers. The brown swirls were cut using Little Claire's swirl cutting die.



For the background I cut a panel of red and white card. I used my Stampin' Up eyelet punch to punch the bottom edge of the white card. I added the flower blooms to the card panel with brads. I punched the butterfly shape in red card and vellum with my Stampin' Up butterfly punch. I added brown Dimension Pearls for the butterfly's body. To finish the card I added a strip of ribbon and tiny greeting tags. The tag stamp I used and the punch are bu Stampin' Up.

2 comments:

MaudMartha said...

Wow that is Fab and Funky. Love it. Teresa x

andrea said...

Beautiful card,gorgeous colour and detail thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea