Friday 27 May 2011

Fab 'n' Funky challenge 74



This is my card for this week's Fab 'n' Funky blog challenge. The theme of this week's challenge was "Let's all go "Cute and Cuddly"!".



I begun by stamping the four 'Wild Ones' images with a black Memento ink pad. I coloured in the images with ProMarkers. I cut out each image and also a co-ordinating square of colour card. I cut a large square of brown card for the main background and added this to a square card blank. I attached the four colour square and then onto this the four image square. I added faux stitching to the card. To finish I added a circle greeting from Craftwork Cards and four co-ordinating buttons.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is adorable! Such a funky layout...love it!! Thanks for playing at F'n'F...good luck! xx Jenny xx