Wednesday 15 June 2011

Clare Curd's Digi Challenge 2



This is my card (well 'sort of card') for this week's Clare Curd's Digi Challenge 2. The 'Dad, You're the best' image was a freebie download from Clare's blog. There are five different Father's Day greeting images to choose from.

It's a 'sort of card' as I have created the rest of the card in PhotoShop. I know that normally with digi images you are meant to print them out but I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with my colour printer. Today it doesn't want to print. So Plan B - PhotoShop!

I used the crown, scalloped edge, colours and patterns from Clare's original image to create the card image in PhotoShop.

1 comment:

Clare said...

WoW! That's so clever Georgina! I think you need to give me a lesson in Photoshop - seriously! Love, Clare x