Tuesday 21 June 2011

I love ProMarkers - challenge 70



This is my card for this week's I Love ProMakers blog challenge. The theme of this week's challenge is 'Black & White +one other colour'. The other colour I have chosen to use is tan.



I begun by stamping the bear image. The stamp I used is 'No7 Bear' by Lili of the Valley. I coloured the image in with ProMarkers. I mounted this on panels of Kraft and black card. I cut a panel of stripped patterned paper for the background. I added this onto a square card blank. Onto this I added strips of Kraft, spotty and stripped paper.



I added the bear image to the card. I punched photo corner using my Stampin' Up Photo Corner punch. I added small circles of Kraft card. To finish I added a circle greeting by Craftwork Cards and faux stitching.

5 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow just love your card ... my grandson would love it although the shirt is the wrong colour ... lol ... should be red for Man U ... happy crafting love sandy xx

Helen said...

Great card - love the colours and the faux stitching finishes it perfectly.

Helen x

Tine said...

Hi. Great card and I love the faux stitches. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

My name is Wynneth said...

What a fabulous LOTV stamp this is and I just love the colours you put together for your design. The corners are a great touch. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

coops said...

stunning card georgina.i love the image and fab striking colour combo ;D

xx coops xx