Sunday 26 June 2011

More Sweet Meadow



This is the third card I have made using the Sweet Meadow range by Craftwork Cards. It's such a lovely range that I have really enjoyed making these cards. My card is also featured on Craftwork Cards blog today.



I used a scalloped card blank for the base. I cut a panel from the front of the card. I added thin strips of card between the card and the end panel. I covered the base card with panels of rose coloured card and 'washed' paper. I covered the strips between the panels with roses cut from the 'printed' and 'washed' papers. I attached a 'Elegant Square Messages' to the front. To finish the card I added Stickles to edges of the roses and hearts cut from the 'printed' paper.

1 comment:

coops said...

stunning card georgina.so beautiful and i love the shape ;D

xx coops xx