Monday 27 June 2011

Letraset colouring challenge



This is my card for the Letraset Colouring Challenge on the Letraset blog.

I downloaded the image from the blog and printed out the roller skate image. I coloured it in with of course ProMarkers!



To keep in with the coloured I used for the roller skate I mounted the image onto panels of blue and pink card. I added black dots around the edge with a Letraset fineliner.

Using PhotoShop I created the roller skate background paper using a repeat image of the downloaded roller skate. I covered a card blank with blue card onto this I added the patterned paper.



I added strips of yellow, green and purple to the card. Onto this I added the coloured image. To finish the card I added a greeting and Candi by Craftwork Cards.

1 comment:

coops said...

fantastic retro card georgina.the roller skate is so much like the pair i had when i was younger :D
good luck in the competition :D

xx coops xx