Thursday 30 June 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge 13



This is my card for this week's Simply Stampin' blog challenge. This week's challenge was a sketch challenge.

The Stampin' Up stamp set I used for the card was 'Growing Green'. I used this set and various coloured ink pads to create each patterned panel.



The ink pads I used were Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz. I used the Blending Pen and the ink pads to colour in the stamped outlines. I mounted the panels onto dark brown card.



I covered a card blank with Kraft card. Again I stamped the outline floral images onto the card with Chocolate Chip ink pad. I added a piece of Linen Thread across one of the panels onto this I tied Tiny Tags. To finish I added a gem.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A beautiful card, the soft colours are lovey and they stamped layers look stunning!! Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' challenge xx