Wednesday, 29 June 2011

For you x



This card is for DoCrafts Creativity Club challenge which I'm hosting as I was lucky enough to win the last challenge. For the challenge I chose to use the Club's June sketch and summer as the theme.

I am also entering the card in the following challenges:
Passion for ProMarkers blog challenge. The theme was to include flowers.
Pear Tree Designs blog challenge. The theme was to stamp something.
Creative Inspirations blog challenge. The theme was summer.

I begun by stamping the Forever Friend bear in Memento ink pad. I coloured in the image with ProMarkers. I added highlight with Sakura pens and gold Stickles.



In keeping with the sketch I cut panels of flowery patterned paper. The paper is Honey & Hugs by Papermania. I added these to a square card blank. I added two paper flowers. I punched circles and die cut ovals from the green patterned paper. I added these to the flowers. To finish I added dew drop by Papermania and faux stitching.

6 comments:

MARY B said...

Such a cute card I love it. Mary x

Crafty_Fairie said...

Really cute thanks for joining us at PTD this week.

Kerry

NGCARDS said...

A lovely summery card hun! Thanks for joining in with our Summer theme over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

katesacraftybugger said...

lovely card, fab flowers !thanks for playing along at I ♥ promarkers -Kate x

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina.fab ff bear and your colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

shell said...

Gorjuss card Georgina, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Shell xx