Sunday 19 June 2011

It's a sweet, sweet, meadow



This is my second card using the gorgeous Sweet Meadow range by Craftwork Cards. My card is also on the Craftwork Cards blog today. This range is so lovely that it really has inspired me to make these cards.



I used a Craftwork Cards 8x8 card blank for the card. I covered this with rose coloured card. I cut the flowers from the 'row of flowers' patterned paper and added it to the card. I cut flower heads and buttons from the patterned paper and added them to the row of flower paper. I attached the flowers with foam pads to add dimension to the card.



I punched a scalloped strip of rose card which I added across the card. Onto this I added strips of green card and paper. On the thin strip I threaded a button from the 'Meadow tags' pack. I also added a greeting from the Meadow range.

To finish the card I added faux stitching around the edge and Glossy Accents to the buttons and the centre of the flowers.

2 comments:

Gaynor said...

Stunning.....the colour combo is fab.....and your designs amazing......xxGaynor

coops said...

beautiful card georgina.i love your colours and gorgeous flowers :D

xx coops xx