Friday 18 June 2010

On your Wedding Day



This is a Wedding Card I made this week. The stamps I used were 'Camellia & Border' stamp by Little Claire Designs, www.littleclaire.co.uk

I kept the colours scheme simple, gold and cream.



The wording, flower background panel and the corner sections were stamped with clear VersaMark ink pad and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I coloured the flower corners with a gold Sakura pen and a wet paintbrush to spread out the gold colour.



The punched the corners of the flower background with Martha Steward flower corner punch. I mounted this on to square of gold card. Onto this I attached, with brads, a square of vellum. I mounted with greeting onto gold card and attached with the brads to the background. I added the flower corners with foam pads. To finish I added gold Stickles to the brads.

1 comment:

coops said...

this is really beautiful georgina, i love the stamp you have used and i love the soft colour.luv coops.xxx