Sunday 6 June 2010

Stamp With Us challenge card



This is my card for this fortnights Stamp With Us challenge blog, http://stampwithus.blogspot.com/

The theme of the challenge was 'Get Well'. I thought the idea stamp for this was 'Get well wishes' from the Fun & Fast Notes stamp set. After my win last week I was inspired to get stamping today.

I used a Memento ink pad to stamp the image. I used my favourite ProMakers pens to colour in the image. I added gold Dimension Pearls for the centre of the flowers.



I stamped the image again onto a piece of Regal Rose spotty paper. I cut out the cup and saucer and attached it to the original coloured stamped image with a Quickie glue pen.

I attached the image to a piece of Regal Rose card. I attached a strip of pink ribbon across the card. I tied a bow using the same ribbon and attached it to the ribbon with Tombow glue.I cut out a scalloped frame of Chocolate Chip card using Nestabilities.



I covered a card blank with Chocolate Chip card. Onto this I attached a square of spotty paper. Before attaching the paper I used a curved corner cutter to round of the edges. On to this I added the main image.

Stampin' Up items used:
Stamp set - Fun & Fast Notes
Card - Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose
Paper - Spotty Regal Rose
Other - Tombow glue

4 comments:

Carolk said...

a very pretty card. Carol x

Sara said...

Very pretty. I love the paper pieced cup and saucer and even the handle from the look of it. Fantastic. Thanks for playing along.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

coops said...

gorgeous card, i love the image and how you have done the paper piecing and really fab layout and colours.luv coops.xx

Ruth M said...

This is such a pretty card, love the colouring and paper piecing on the cup! A perfect cheery get well card!