Saturday 19 June 2010

Passion for ProMarkers - week 56 challenge



This is my card for this weeks Passion for ProMarkers challenge, Passion for ProMarkers challenge

The theme of this weeks challenge was a 'male themed card plus a sketch'. I choose to makes my Fathers Day card for the challenge. To keep with the male theme I chose to use brown and white as my main colours.



The hedgehog stamp I used was Garden Visit by Penny Black. It was stamped with Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. I restamped the snail and the hedgehog feet and hands again. I coloured these in and attached them to the main image with foam pads. I added Glossy Accents to the snails shell. I used Nestabilities to cut out the circle and the scalloped frame.

On a card blank I drew stitching with a brown pen. I cut a large square of brown patterned paper. This paper and the white patterned paper was Secret Garden selection by Papermania. In keeping with the sketch I cut squares of brown and white patterned paper. I used my Cricut to cut these. I also cut the greeting into a square shape.



I attached the white pattern square onto the brown square. I added white stitching with a white Sakura pen. Onto the greeting square I attached a flower and leaves. These were also a stamp by Penny Black and coloured in with ProMarkers. To finish I added gold Stickles to the centre of the flower.



I attached the squares to the large patterned square. Across the top corner I attached a strip of green spotty ribbon. I tied a bow and attached this to the ribbon with PVA glue. I attached this panel to the card blank.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgina what a really lovely card. The detail you've added is wonderful and the colours blend so well. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Georgina, what a stunning card. I love the cute PB image and your colouring is perfect. Love the 3D work and the 'stitching' looks fab. Thanks for sharing your card with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Georgina!! You've coloured the image beautifully and I love your colour scheme and the papers youve chosen! Thanks for joinign us at PFP this week. Juliexx

Emma said...

Oh wow such an adorable card Georgina.Gorgeous image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

coops said...

fantastic card georgina. the image is gorgeous and i love your colours and papers and a brilliant layout.luv coops.xx

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Georgina. Love the sweet image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

what a fab card. Love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs Anja

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Georgina.
Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Debs said...

wow this is adorable..thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck!!...Debs x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Georgina,
Love this, everything about it is perfect. Great card! Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx