Tuesday 29 January 2013

Cheers!

 
I used the new Fizzy Moon 'Cheers' stamp for this card which I bought from the Glitter Pot. I love the Fizzy Moon stamps and a male themed stamp is always very handy for those tricky male cards. I stamped the image with a Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad and coloured it in with ProMarkers. I added a little Star Dust Stickles to the beer froth.

 
 I cut out the coloured image and the dark blue frame with Nestabilities labels dies.  I added panels of gingham paper and dark blue card to a square card blank. I cut two slits in the coloured image and threaded through a strip of dark blue card before adding to the card blank.


I added a circle sentiment from Craftwork Cards. To finish I added white Card Candi and faux stitching with a white and black pen.


3 comments:

maxine said...

A great male card, I love this image x

Fran said...

Fab card, made me smile xxx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Georgina, so adorable.
I was looking at the new Fizzy Moon stamps on the Glitter pot this morning, but couldn't decide if they were a bit small...Would you mind telling me what size card blank you have used for this card.
Many thanks
Wendy xx