Thursday 24 January 2013

Little Claire new stamp launch - Educations and Man

Today Little Claire launch their final two new sets of stamp for this week. The two new sets are Changing Tree - Education and Changing Tree - Man.
 
My first two cards use the Changing Tree - Education stamp set. The set contains six stamps that can be used separately or with the Changing Tree truck. I have used the stamps to create a tree (first card) and also to create background patterns on both cards. The circle sentiment and rosette stamps is from my Georgina's Rosettes which I designed for Little Claire.
 
 
 
My final two cards use the Changing Tree - Man stamp set. Again I have used the stamps to create a tree and to stamp a background pattern. The circle sentiment is from the Dictionary Definitions stamp set.
 
 

No comments: