Thursday 17 January 2013

Duck mum


This is a cute tag card I have made using the Duck mum stamp from Little Claire.
I am entering this card into Lisa B Designs monthly blog challenge. The theme of the challenge is 'Spring'. I thought the chicks and the bright colours were ideal for a spring theme.

The card blank I used is cream Tag card available from Little Claire.  Although the Duck mum stamp is just one stamp I stamped each duck separately onto a rectangle of smooth white card using a Tuxedo Black ink pad. I coloured the images with ProMarkers. I mounted each rectangle onto dark brown card before adding to the tag card.

The tag sentiment is a stamp Little Beauties - Tags Stamps from Little Claire. I stamped this onto white card before colouring and then adding to dark brown card. To finish the card I added ribbon and faux stitching.

3 comments:

Mau xx said...

Hi Georgina, Long time since I said hello, sorry about that.
Love the Tag card, the ducks are adorable and love the colour combo.
Hope you are well.
Huge hugs Mau xx

mags said...

This is so cute. The ducks are so cute and love the tag card.
Mags
x

Kirsten said...

Hi Georgina, this is so pretty & the little ducks are adorable. Thank you for enterng the Lisa B Designs challenge.