Monday 21 January 2013

Little Claire new stamp launch - Baking Changing Tree

This week Little Claire are launching a lovely selection of new stamps.
 
Today's new stamp set is Changing Tree - Baking.  This is a set of eight stamps with a baking theme. These can be used separately or with the Changing Tree base to build up your own tree design. The tree base is sold separately as part of the original Changing Tree stamp set.
 
These are two cards I have made using the Changing Tree - Baking stamp set. I used ProMarkers to colour the stamped images.
 
 
 
For my first card I used the original Changing Tree base stamp and added the baking stamps all around the tree. The sentiment tag is Little Beauties - Tags stamps also from Little Claire. The background paper is from the Riverbank Revels - Paper Pad 6 x 6 also available from Little Claire.
 
 
For my second card I used the Baking stamps to create a background paper. The rosette is from my Georgina's Rosettes stamp set also available from Little Claire. The circle sentiment is from the Dictionary Definitions.
 
For more details on the new stamp set and other DT cards please see Little Claire's website.

2 comments:

hyper_ni said...

Both super cards, I love how you created your own backing paper with the mini elements and that rosette is fab! X

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Georgina, love the beautiful details.

Donna x