Wednesday 23 January 2013

Little Claire new stamp launch - Best Friend and Yes Miss

Two more new stamps are launched today by Little Claire. The stamps are Best Friend and Yes Miss.
 
My first two cards uses the Best Friend stamp. The set also includes the wording Includes text: 'just walk beside me and be my friend'.
 
 
For both these cards I used the Little Beauties - Tags Stamps for the sentiments. The first card was coloured using Copics and the second ProMarkers. For my second card (below) I stamped the girl image again and coloured her before adding to the original image with foam pads.
 
 
My next two cards uses the new Yes Miss stamp. For this card I coloured the image with ProMarkers. I also stamped the girl image again and coloured her before adding her to the original image with foam pads. The sentiment is Georgina's Rosettes stamp set.
 
 
For my final card I coloured the stamped image with Copics. For both Yes Miss cards I redrew the sum on the blackboard with a white pen. I used X-Cut dies to cut out the stars.
 

No comments: