Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Little Claire's first Stamp Club Set for 2013

Happy New Year to everyone!
As usual the start of a new month means the new Stamp Club set from Little Claire. This months set is called Cherish, Hugs, Dream. The stamp set includes a beautiful border of flowers & butterflies, a large swirly butterfly, a small butterfly and three individual button greetings ('cherish' 'hugs' 'dream').
These are two cards I made with the stamp set:
The card base is a cream Tag Card available from Little Claire. I used ProMarkers to colour the stamped image. There are step-by-step instruction to make this card included with the Monthly Stamp Club set.

For my second card I used the individual stamps to create a pattern which I used inside the card. I cut a aperture in the front of the card using Nesties dies. I also stamp more butterflies which I cut out and attached to the front of the card.

For more details about the Stamp Club and to see other DT's cards please see Little Claire's website.


Helen said...

Beautiful, Georgina especially the tag card.

All the best for 2013.

Helen x

Jessica said...

Happy New Year Georgina!!! Lovely cards. Jxx