Tuesday 22 January 2013

Little Claire new stamp launch - Garden Shelves and Easter

More new stamp launched from Little Claire today! The sets are Garden Shelves and Changing Tree - Easter. The Changing Tree - Easter stamps is a set of six stamps that can be used with the original Changing Tree stamp set to create trees or separately.
 
These are four sample cards I have made with the new stamp sets. My first two cards used the Garden Shelves stamp.
 
For the first card I used ProMarkers to colour the stamped image. The watering can is also included in the stamp set. I stamped this separately and added it with foam pads.  I also used it to create a patterned background. The sentiment tag is from Little Claire's Little Beauties - Tags Stamps set.
 
 
For my second card I used ink from ink pad and a blending pen to colour the stamped image. It gives a much softer finish. The circle sentiment is Little Claire's Dictionary Definitions.
 
 
My next two cards used the Changing Tree - Easter stamps.
 
I have used the tree trunk from the original Changing Tree stamp set and then stamped the new Easter embellishment around the tree. I cut out the tree image and attached it to ovals of patterned paper and card. Again I used the Little Claire's Little Beauties - Tags Stamps set for the sentiment. To finish I added a ribbon bow and flowers.
 
 
My final card today used the new Changing Tree - Easter stamps to create a patterned background. I have used a yellow and orange colour scheme. The bunting was stamped using Little Claire's Bunting stamp set.
 
 

No comments: