Saturday 12 January 2013

Little Claire blog challenge - DT card

 
This is my DT card for the new Little Claire blog challenge which starts today. For this challenge we have a sketch (below) and a theme of flowers.
 
 
The challenge prize Changing Tree set of stamps and two brand new sets, 'Education' & 'Baking'!
 
 
For my DT card I used two PomPom Dahlia and Little Beauties - Tags Stamps both by Little Claire.
 
I stamped the Dahlia flower head three times onto dark pink card. I cut out sections from each flower head and attached them to a stamped and ProMarker'ed image with foam pads. I also used the PomPom Dahlia stamp to create patterned papers. I stamped in both white and dark pink ink pads onto dark pink card.
 
 
I used Little Beauties - Tags Stamps for the sentiment. To finish the card I added a ribbon bow, faux stitching and highlight to the flower head with a Sakura pen.
 
 
For more details on the challenge and other DT cards please see Little Claire's blog.

1 comment:

mags said...

A beautiful card. Love how you have decoupage's the dahlia.
Mags
x