Saturday 1 May 2010

Clare's weekly challenge



This is my card for Clare's weekly challenge on the DoCrafts website www.docrafts.co.uk

This weeks challenge was an inspiration challenge. From the image I took inspirations from the actual design. I recreated the design with patterned paper. The paper I used were my My Minds Eye.



The sky background is made up from 2cm square of blue striped paper. These were attached to a blank square of white card with double sided tape. On top of that I added ovals and curves of paper to form the trees and ground. I used think strip of paper the the trunk and branches. I attached these with a Quickie Glue pen.



The image square was attached to a larger square of Stampin' Up Kraft card. I attached a strip of brown ribbon the the Kraft square. The circle greeting is by Craftwork Cards. I added three brown Card Candy to the card with PVA glue.

3 comments:

kelly ledder said...

This is fab, love what u have created xx

coops said...

wow this is fab, love those trees and all the detail.gorgeous colours too.luv coops.xx

Sparrow said...

Great Idea! - I need to get a move on and get mine finished and posted