Wednesday 19 May 2010

Magnolia & Tilda

One of my favourite stamp companies is Magnolia. I love their little Tilda stamps. They are a joy to colour. You can see them coming to life as you add the colour to them.

I wanted to share some of the Tilda cards I've recently made. They were made as part of a raffle prize I put together for a friend.

All the images are stamped with a Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. All the greeting are by Craftwork Cards.

My first card uses 'Tilda holding magnolias' stamp.



This card used 'Tilda with blueberries' stamp. I used a blue colour scheme for this card to be in keeping with the basket of blueberries that Tilda is holding.



For the last card I added crystal Stickles to the wings.

3 comments:

Carolk said...

A really lovely set of cards. Carol x

coops said...

a gorgeous set of cards, fabulous images and colours.luv coops.xx

Cherie said...

Hi Georgina, A lovely pretty set of cards. Bet your friend was so thrilled with them. I'm a Magnolia addict too they are gorgeous love how you've coloured them.
Have a great weekend
Love Cherie