Monday 17 May 2010

Clare's weekly challenge



This is my card for Clare's weekly challenge on the DoCrafts website, www.docrafts.co.uk.

This week was a photo inspiration challenge. The photo was on a red, white and black fishing boat in a harbour. So for my inspiration I used the colours and the harbour.

The three stamped image panels were creating separately using a Hobby Art set of stamps. I used Memento ink pad to stamp the three panels and then they were coloured in with ProMarkers. I used masking to create the three panels images. For more details on masking please see a previous post - http://kaardvark.blogspot.com/2010/05/habour.html

The three panels were mounted on a panel of black card. I also used panels of grey and red card which were in keeping with the colour theme.

To finish I added a circle greeting by Craftwork Cards.

1 comment:

coops said...

wow this is brilliant, i love all the details, its like a postcard.really fab colours and layout.luv coops.xx