Sunday 2 May 2010

Passion for ProMarkers - week 49 challenge



This is my card for this weeks Passion for ProMakers challenge. http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/

The theme of this weeks challenge is a sketch challenge and you also had to make you own flowers.

The stamp set I used was the Spring Magnolia Stamp Club set. Tilda, the stone window, butterflies and frog were stamped with a Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers.



The stone window was stamped separately from Tilda. After I coloured Tilda I cut her out and attached her inside the open window. I also cut the butterflies out separately and attached them with a Quickie Glue pen. I added Glossy Accents to the body of the butterflies and Tildas hair bow. I outlined the butterflies with a gold Sakura pen to add a bit of sparkle. The rectangle behind the window is grey Core'dinations paper. I added the texture with a Cuttlebug mesh embossing folder. I sanded top layer to expose the lighter coloured core. The pink circle is DCWV patterned paper.



The grey background paper is by Laura Ashley. This was mounted onto black card.I layered up the design as per the sketch. I added the prince frog and the wording 'Kiss me I'm a prince'. The wording was stamped with white Kraft ink pad by Stampin' Up.



Lastly I added the flowers. These were made using the Martha Stewart flower punch. I punched two pink and two light pink flowers. I attached them together with a yellow pad and added gold Stickles. I finished the flowers centre with pink ProMarker and metallic pencil.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful card and your flowers look great. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
Hugs, Tracy x

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

coops said...

wow stunning card georgina, your tilda looks fantastic and i love the frog.such a lot of detail.i love it.luv coops.xx

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card. Love the cute image and your flowers are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wiccababe said...

really pretty card Georgina
thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
Debbi
xx