Monday 24 May 2010

Flower Power Challenge



This is my card I'm entering into the Craftwork Cards Flower Power Challenge that is running on their blog, http://craftworkcards.blogspot.com/

The theme of the challenge was to use flowers making ideas from the recent Flower Power week. Both the large and small flowers buds used techniques from that week. The flowers were made with Card Candy and pre-cut flower shape.



The circle greeting was from the Sugar & Spice range. I mounted this onto a circle of pink pattern paper from the same range. I cut a scalloped circle using Nestabilities. I added dots with a Sakura silver pen.



I cover a card blank with Sugar & Spice patterned paper. Before attaching it to the card I punch a boarder using a Martha Stewart flower punch. I added pink ribbon across the card and a ribbon bow.



To finish I attached a butterfly from the Sugar & Spice range. I coloured it in with ProMarkers.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Beautiful card ~ luv the pretty colour & luv your flowers hun xx Lizzy xx :)

coops said...

gorgeous card, i love the soft pink colours and your flowers are fantastic.luv coops.xx