Saturday 15 May 2010

Passion for ProMarkers - week 51 challenge



This is my card for this weeks Passion for ProMarkers challenge, http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/

The theme of this weeks challenge was 'strawberries and cream'. To keep with the theme I have given my Tilda a basket of strawberries and I have kept to a red and white colour scheme.



Tilda was stamped with Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. To finish the Tilda I coloured over the berries with a clear Sakura pen. I used Nestabilities to cut out Tilda and also a red frame. Around the edge of the red frame I drew white stitching with a white Sakura pen.



On a scalloped edged card blank I attached a panel of red stripped and checked papers. I punched a white lace strip with Martha Steward flower punch and attached this over the join of the two papers. Over the lace strip I added red gingham ribbon and a bow.



The greeting and oval was cut using Beyond Birthdays Cricut cartridge. I attached it to the card with double sided tape. The circles were punch with a small Stampin 'Up punch. I drew stitching with a white Sakura pen. These were attached with Tombow glue.



The white edge flowers were from the Simply Said stamp set by Stampin' Up. I used Stampin' Up white kraft ink pad to stamp these.

6 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Georgina, what a beautiful card. I love the image and the colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Suzanne said...

Georgina this is just stunning.Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs Sue :o)

coops said...

gorgeous card georgina, i love your tilda and really gorgeous colours and layout.love your punched edges and fab wording.luv coops.xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Georgina. Love the image you've used and the design also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Emma said...

Such a pretty card, gorgeous image and details.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Carolk said...

a stunning card. Carol x