Thursday 20 May 2010

Decorating or a cuppa??



A tricky decision for this Lili of the Valley bear but it looks like the cuppa has won!

The stamp is Mr Fixit by Lili of the Valley, www.liliofthevalley.co.uk

He was stamped with Memento ink pad and coloured in with ProMarkers. I stamped the bear and ctair again and coloured it in again with ProMarkers. I added these to the original stamped image with foam pads. I used Nestabilities to cut out the stamped image and a frame.



I cut a large square background panel and onto this I added pattern background paper was by DCWV. I cut the greeting strip with my Cricut. To finish I added two button with sticky dots.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Fab card... luv the cute image & ace colour combo xx lizzy xx

coops said...

fantastic male card, the image is so fab and i love your colouring and layout.gorgeous colours and buttons.luv coops.xx

XxJULESxX said...

love this! gorgeous!