Sunday 9 May 2010

Passion for ProMarkers - week 50 challenge



This is my card for this weeks Passion for ProMarkers challenge, http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/

The theme of this week's challenge is 'gratitude'.

I started by cutting the green 'thank you' panel. I used my Cricut New Arrivals cartridge to cut the panel. I attached this to card blank with double sided tape and a Quickie Glue pen for the small sections around the words.



The stamps I used are all by Magnolia. I stamped the Tilda with bike, the summer background panel and butterflies (these were from the Spring stamp club set) with a Memento ink pad. I coloured them all in with ProMarkers. I cut around all the elements.



I attached the background to the card blank first. And then on top I attached my Tilda and the butterflies. To finish I outlined the flowers and sections of the butterflies with a gold Sakura pen. I added gold Dimension Pearls to plants in the background panel and Glossy Accents to the mushrooms.

5 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Georgina. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Georgina, what a pretty card. I love the background and your image is so cute. Great colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Tracy said...

Fab card Georgina.
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
Hugs, Tracy x

coops said...

beautiful card, i love how you have done the background behind tilda and really gorgeous colours and layout.luv coops.xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Very sweet Georgina, thanks for playing along this week.

Hugs

Sarah